You can practically get paid to shop at Costco this month.
Members can land a free $25 Costco gift card with the purchase of $100 in select items from Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) brands. These brands include household names like Crest, Head & Shoulders and Olay — among plenty of others.
Visit Costco’s “Get P&G Offer” webpage to see all of the items that are included in this promotion.
But wait, there’s more: Some of the items included in the promotion are also on sale at Costco this month. So, you can buy these products for less than Costco’s already-low prices while also scoring the free gift card.
The items included in the P&G offer that are on sale at Costco are:
- Bounce dryer sheets and Tide laundry detergent packs (bundled) — $8 off
- Cascade dishwasher detergent packs — $4 off
- Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper — $4.50 off
- Febreze air fresheners — $2 off
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser — $3 off
- Swiffer Sweeper sweeping kit — $3 off
Even better, each household can receive up to two rebates — meaning two $25 Costco gift cards. So, if you happen to need $200 in P&G goods this month, you’ll be looking at $50 in free gift cards.
Here’s how the gift card offer works, according to the offer website:
- Buy $100 worth of eligible P&G products at Costco this month. You can buy them online or at any warehouse in the 50 states. You do not have to buy them all at once. You just have to spend a total of $100 on eligible items over the course of the promotion — which ends on Sept. 30 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, according to the terms and conditions.
- Send in a copy of your receipt(s) by Oct. 30. You can do this via the offer website or by mailing an offer registration form to the address on the form.
- Check your mailbox. Provided you are qualified to participate in the promotion, you will receive your Costco Cash Card by mail within two to four weeks.
To be eligible to take advantage of this offer, according to the offer support webpage, you must:
- Be an active Costco member.
- Live in the U.S. — but not in a territory.
- Have a valid U.S. address or post office box.
Saving even more at Costco
Want to save even more on your purchases at Costco? Download the Ibotta app.
As we have written in the past:
While Costco does not accept coupons, the free app Ibotta offers cash back on Costco purchases.
If you don’t already have the app, download it and select Costco from the list of retailers to see what cash-back offers Ibotta is offering for Costco purchases.
For more Costco shopping tips, check out “10 Ways to Save Even More Money at Costco.”
What’s your take on this offer? Would you take advantage of it? Let us know by commenting below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.