Black Friday and Cyber Monday might be the biggest retail holidays of the year, but they are hardly your last chance to score a deep discount before the holidays.
This week is Cyber Week, which plenty of retailers are observing by offering deals all week long.
Take the following major retailers for example.
Amazon announced today that Cyber Monday “was once again the single biggest shopping day in the company’s history” — but the deals don’t end there. Now Amazon has kicked off its “12 Days of Deals” sale.
- Echo Dot is 56% off.
- Echo Dot with clock is 42% off.
- Echo Show 5 is 44% off.
- Echo is 40% off.
- Echo Input is 57% off.
Target’s Cyber Week sale boasts “deals available on new items every day across the season’s most in-demand categories.” Visit Target.com to see all the deals available today.
For a taste of the deals that have yet to come, Target has released this schedule:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: 30% off kids’ bedding, decor and more
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Up to 50% off power shave, power dental and hair appliances
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Save on apparel and accessories doorbusters
- Friday, Dec. 6: 30% off men’s and women’s C9 performance wear
- Saturday, Dec. 7: Buy two, get one free on video games, board games and toy activity kits (select Switch games excluded)
- Sunday, Dec. 8: Extra 15% off coffee and espresso makers
Walmart is offering Cyber Week deals in the following departments:
- Fan Shop
- Floor care
- Kitchen appliances
- Video games
What sales are you taking advantage of this week? Share with us by commenting below or on our Facebook page.
Find the right financial adviser
Finding a financial adviser you can trust doesn't have to be hard. A great place to start is with SmartAsset's free financial adviser matching tool, which connects you with up to three qualified financial advisers in five minutes. Each adviser is vetted by SmartAsset and is legally required to act in your best interests.
If you're ready to be matched with local advisers who will help you reach your financial goals, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.