Photo by veryulissa / Shutterstock.com
Retail sales tend to get all the glory on Memorial Day weekend, but you also can find some great restaurant discounts between now and the big holiday, which falls on Monday.
Just remember it’s wise to call ahead to your local restaurants to confirm they are participating in a chain’s offer.
- BurgerFi: Get a coupon — for free fries with the purchase of a burger through May 31 — emailed to you by taking this chain’s quick personality quiz. For more fast-food deals like this, which is technically for National Burger Day rather than Memorial Day, which both fall on Monday, check out Offers.com’s roundup.
- Boston Market: Get a whole rotisserie chicken, half a rack of ribs, four sides and four pieces of cornbread — a meal for the whole family — for $29.99 through Monday. This offer is valid in stores (with the coupon) and online. Or, save $5 on a purchase of $15 or more through Sunday. You must place the order online or via Boston Market’s app.
- Domino’s Pizza: Large two-topping pizzas are $5.99 each through Sunday. This is a carryout offer.
- Red Robin: Save 20 percent on to-go orders through Sunday. You must place the order online and use promo code YUMMY20. Or, get a free $10 gift card with a Gourmet Burger Bar (catering) order through Monday.
- Outback Steakhouse: Get a free $10 promotional card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards through June 17. For more offers like this, check out “16 Restaurants Giving Away Free Gift Cards This Spring.”
- Spaghetti Warehouse: The Family Feast for 4 is $30 through Monday. It includes two portions of 15-Layer Lasagne; two portions of Chicken Parmigiana; and two portions of either Fettuccine Alfredo or Spaghetti & Meatballs. This offer is available for lunch and dinner with the coupon or promo code Family Feast.
For more ways to save money whenever you next eat out, first check out “12 Ways to Slice Your Next Restaurant Check in Half.”
Do you plan to take advantage of any restaurant deals this weekend? Let us know which ones — comment below or over on our Facebook page.