With Easter falling two days before Tax Day this year, perhaps you’re pressed for time this weekend. Or maybe dining out simply sounds more appetizing to you than cooking on a holiday.
Whatever the reason, you’ll find ample restaurant promotions to pick from, especially on Easter Sunday.
We’ve rounded up some hearty options below to get you started. Consider calling ahead, though, to confirm your nearest locations are participating in these offers, and whether reservations are in order.
- Boston Market: Take $5 off a $20 purchase in restaurants or online with the coupon that’s valid through April 19.
- Chevys Fresh Mex: You can get two free kids meals for every adult entree you order on Sunday. The kids must be age 10 or under and order from the kids menu.
- Coco’s Bakery Restaurant: An Easter menu will be available on Saturday and Sunday. The options include a carved country ham dinner ($13.64), roasted turkey dinner ($13.64) and roasted turkey and country ham dinner combo ($14.69).
- Mimi’s Cafe: A three-course Easter brunch will be available on Sunday for $18.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids. Brunch also comes with a free entree offer for your next visit. The brunch menu includes $5 signature mimosas as well. If you prefer to eat at home, a take-home Easter ham supper that serves six to eight people is available for $89.99. You can pick it up Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: A steak and lobster special will be available on Sunday for $56.
- Olive Garden: The “Buy One, Take One” special is back. It starts at $12.99 and buys you unlimited soup or salad as well as breadsticks and an entree to enjoy in the restaurant — plus a second entree to take home. To save even more, take advantage of the gift card special going on now through May 14: You get a free $10 bonus card for every $50 you spend on gift cards.
- Ram Restaurant & Brewery: The Proud Mary, which is the chain’s 18-ounce signature Bloody Mary, is $5 on Sunday.
- Wienerschnitzel: Regular-size chili cheese fries are 99 cents on Sunday. Don’t like chili cheese fries? You’ll find at least a half-dozen coupons for various victuals on the chain’s website.
Remember that you can further boost your savings at just about any restaurant by paying with a discounted gift card from an online marketplace like Raise or Cardpool. To learn more about how they work, check out “How Unwanted Gift Cards Saved Me $300 Last Year.”
Do you plan to eat out or take out on Easter? Let us know where you’re headed by commenting below or over on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.