If you can’t wait until Black Friday to shop, Sam’s Club has some good news: The warehouse club chain has announced the dates, times and other details of five sales and other events happening in November.
The first, the One Day Only Savings Event, is set for Nov. 11.
Sam’s Club says these events are exclusively for members. So, now is the time to start or renew a membership if you want to partake in the savings. Folks who are new to Sam’s Club can take advantage of an offer for a free $10 gift certificate with the purchase of a $45 membership.
The five events that Sam’s Club recently announced are:
1. One Day Only Savings Event
- Description: A “can’t-miss savings event … packed with member-exclusive deals both in clubs and online.” That includes online-only specials. So, check out the website before heading to your local club. Sam’s Club notes that members who download the Sam’s Club app get an exclusive sneak peek, although many deals are already listed on the One Day Only Savings Event webpage.
- In clubs: Nov. 11, starting at 7 a.m.
- Online: Nov. 11, starting at 12:01 a.m. ET
2. Taste of Sam’s Event
- Description: An opportunity for members to taste “sweet and savory” samples.
- In clubs: Nov. 17 through Nov. 22, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
3. Pre-Black Friday Savings
- Description: A six-day event — coinciding with the Taste of Sam’s Event — that includes “must-have gifts, from televisions to kitchen appliances and diamonds,” with additional savings online.
- In clubs: Nov. 17 through Nov. 22.
- Online: Nov. 17 through Nov. 22.
4. Black Friday
- Description: The Sam’s Club announcement about these events did not include any details on Black Friday deals themselves.
- In clubs: From 7 a.m. Black Friday through the weekend — “while supplies last.” Remember, Sam’s Club is among the many retailers whose stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- Online: Starts at 12:01 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23.
5. Cyber Week
- Description: An online-only sale, with new offers added each day of the sale.
- Online: Nov. 27, starting at 12:01 a.m. ET, through Dec. 2.
For more ways to save at this warehouse club, check out “7 Clever Ways to Save Money at Sam’s Club.”
Which Black Friday or pre-Black Friday sales are you most excited about? Let us know below or on Facebook.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.