How would you like to save $303.64 at the supermarket, drugstore or big-box store this month?
That’s how much in savings I found Thursday in the form of digital and printable coupons on Coupons.com. The site has issued a new batch of coupons for February.
To name a few examples, they include coupons for:
- Up to $14.25 off Starbucks Caffe Latte K-Cup pods
- $2 off a multipack or canister of Boost nutritional drinks
- $1.50 off a Coleman Natural Foods product
- $1 off a Newman’s Own salad dressing
- $3 off an Adult Robitussin product
- $3 off a Centrum supplement product
- $2 off a bottle of St. Joseph Low Dose Aspirin
- $1.50 off a Glade PlugIns car starter kit
- $2 off OxiClean laundry detergent
- Up to $2 off Suave hair products
- Up to $5 off L’Oreal Paris hair products
- $2 off a L’Oreal Paris skin care product
- Up to $12.50 off multiple brands of cat food
You might see slightly different offers than I did on Coupons.com, depending on where you live or when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Just don’t wait too long to print or save any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount. So, the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. The app allows you to redeem coupons without having to print them, or to submit photos of your receipts and earn cash rebates, depending on the store where you are shopping.
For other ways to save at places like the supermarket, check out “9 Ways Your Phone Can Slash Grocery Costs.”
What’s your favorite money-saving app? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.