Photo by Sebastian Gauert / Shutterstock.com
This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
For those of us who want top-notch nationwide coverage and low prices, MVNO ROK Mobile’s offering the cheapest unlimited data plan that runs on the “nation’s most reliable network.” This deal gives you a way to save on your monthly cellphone bill without sacrificing quality. Here’s how it works:
Switch to ROK Mobile’s unlimited data plan and get the benefits of being on the “nation’s most reliable network” otherwise known as Verizon (often MVNOs aren’t contractually allowed to advertise the networks they are using, but WhistleOut has checked sources and coverage maps confirm it as Verizon’s network).
And you’ll pay less! This plan is $25 a month cheaper than Verizon’s $75 Go Unlimited Plan, a yearly savings of $300. To be eligible, you’ll need to bring and use your CDMA-compatible smartphone (a device that’s either bought at Verizon or Sprint stores) on this plan. Aside from being cheaper, ROK Mobile also includes the same plan features as Verizon’s basic unlimited plan except it does not offer tethering (the ability to share your cellular network with other devices, laptops or tablets) and its data speeds may temporarily slow down (see data deprioritization) after you’ve used 20GB, compared with 23GB on Verizon.
ROK Unlimited data plan features:
- Unlimited talk and text and high-speed LTE data; speeds may temporarily slow down at 20GB only during times of high network traffic
- Video streaming in SD (standard definition) 480p with the option of turning “data stretcher” feature off for higher streaming speed
- Access to 30 million Wi-Fi hotspots via MyROK App
- No contracts or credit checks required
- Roadside assistance included
Compare unlimited plans and save
Are you struggling to control your cellphone bill? Share with us in comments or on our Facebook page.
More from WhistleOut.com: