Photo by NadyaEugene / Shutterstock.com
If you love to travel, and want to do more of it, there are lots of credit cards that can help you rack up points. But it’s rare that we see cards that start you off with whopper welcome bonuses that these two cards offers.
Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
If you’re focused on earning free flights, this card might work even better for you. For a limited time, you can rack up 70,000 bonus miles. Also:
- For each dollar you spend on eligible purchases with Delta, you’ll earn two miles. For other eligible purchases, get 1 mile per dollar.
- Get to your airplane seat earlier with Priority Boarding
- Limited time offer: Earn 70,000 bonus miles and 10,000 “Medallion Qualification Miles” after the first $3,000 spent on this card. When you accumulate MQMs, you are on your way to a host of benefits, including seat upgrades, access to Delta airport lounges and more. Offer expires on Sept. 19, 2018.
This card has a $195 annual fee.
Gold Delta SkyMiles
Gold Delta SkyMiles differs from its Platinum cousin in a couple of ways. The temporary offer holds a smaller miles bonus (and no “Medallion Qualifications Miles”), but you have four months instead of three to reach that landmark. So this card may be better for you if you are not as quick to pull out the plastic. Also, this card has no annual fee to start, and then $95 per year after that. Other benefits:
- Limited time offer: Earn 60,000 bonus miles after the first $3,000 spent on this card within your first four months. Offer expires on Sept. 19, 2018.
- For each dollar you spend on eligible purchases with Delta, you’ll earn 2 miles. For other eligible purchases, get 1 mile per dollar.
- Get to your airplane seat earlier with Priority Boarding.
- Get a free checked bag on every Delta flight.
What’s your go-to credit card, and why? Share with us in comments below of on our Facebook page.