When I was a younger man, St. Patrick’s Day would begin with me in a bar before 8 a.m., throwing back a green beer or two with my buddies while eating green eggs and ham.
Things would only get worse from there.
Today I’m sober (so far), but lest you think I’m also somber, let it be known that I’m sitting here alone at my keyboard sporting a headband that says, “Let your sham rock.” There may be snow on the roof…
If you’re planning a no-holds-barred pub crawl for St. Patty’s Day this year, here’s a quick roundup of stories to follow you throughout your day. Follow them in order – they might save you a little green!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- 10 a.m.: Start here – 26 Tips to Save on Entertainment
- Noon: Don’t forget to eat – 5 Tips from Your Server: How to Get the Most Out of Eating Out
- 3 p.m.: Running low on cash? – 3 Golden Rules for Selling Your Gold Jewelry and Coins
- 7 p.m. You’re in no shape to drive – 8 Tips to Save at Any Hotel
- 11 p.m.: Don’t forget you’ve got to work tomorrow! 10 Tips for the Sleep-Deprived
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.