This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
In response to this growing market, T-Mobile will discount its ONE Unlimited data plan for both new and existing customers who are age 55 and older. Starting Aug. 9, the first line of ONE Unlimited data will cost $50, and the second will cost $10, with autopay, taxes and fees included. Add that up, and it’s a total of $60 for two lines of unlimited data — all taxes and fees included.
This is a great deal — worthy of the generation who created the mobile era!
T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ features:
- Unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data, speeds may slow temporarily during times of heavy network traffic once you’ve hit 32GB
- Unlimited tethering at 3G speeds
- Video streaming at standard definition (460p)
- Unlimited text and data roaming and low flat-rate calling in more than 140 countries
- Unlimited texting and one free hour of smartphone Wi-Fi on all airline fights equipped with internet provider Gogo
T-Mobile plans: Compare and save
More from WhistleOut.com:
- John Oliver Wants You to Save Net Neutrality
- Google Assistant Expands to iPhone
- Top Tips for Staying Safe Online
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.