This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
In response to this growing market, T-Mobile offers a ONE Unlimited 55+ plan for both new and existing customers who are age 55 and older. Presently the first line of ONE Unlimited data costs $50, and the second costs $20, with autopay, taxes and fees included. Add that up, and it’s a total of $70 for two lines of unlimited data — all taxes and fees included.
T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ features:
- Unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data, speeds may slow temporarily during times of heavy network traffic once you’ve hit 50GB
- Unlimited tethering at 3G speeds
- Video streaming at standard definition (460p)
- Unlimited text and data roaming and low flat-rate calling in more than 140 countries
- Unlimited texting and one free hour of smartphone Wi-Fi on all airline fights equipped with internet provider Gogo
T-Mobile plans: Compare and save
More from WhistleOut.com:
- “Switching Cellphone Carriers? Here Are the 3 Biggest Mistakes to Avoid”
- “The Best Cheap Low-Data Cellphone Plans”
- “3 Things on Your Cellphone Bill That You Pay For and Don’t Need”
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.