Photo by Perry Correll / Shutterstock.com
You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to score some great shopping deals. The Columbus Day holiday weekend offers some impressive discounts on everything from shoes to beauty products.
We scoured the web to find some of the best sales for this holiday weekend. Here are eight deals you can’t afford to miss:
- Beautyspin: Stock up on your favorite beauty essentials with savings up to 70 percent off during Beautyspin’s Columbus Day sales event.
- Famous Footwear: Use code FALLYALL through Oct. 10 to take 15 percent off any purchase.
- Sears: You can score appliances for up to 40 percent off and top-brand mattress deals of up to 60 percent off during Sears’ Columbus Day sales event.
- Baretraps: Use coupon code 1492 to save 15 percent off Baretraps shoes now through Oct. 11. You can also score free shipping on all orders for a limited time.
- Coldwater Creek: Select fall styles are up to 50 percent off through Oct. 10. You can also get markdowns of up to 65 percent off on outlet items. No code is necessary.
- Home Depot: You can take home a special-buy appliance — including refrigerators, washer and dryer sets, and stoves — for up to 30 percent off through Oct. 11.
- Barnes & Noble: From Oct. 8 through Oct. 10, you can get up to 50 percent off must-read books (in-store only); 30 percent off select games, puzzles, and arts and craft items (in-store only); and 30 percent off any one toy or game (online only) at Barnes & Noble.
- Ebates: As an extra incentive to score some great deals during retailers’ Columbus Day sales events, cash-back shopping service Ebates is offering double cash back at more than two dozen stores, including Amazon, Bloomingdale’s and Sephora. Go to the Ebates sign-up page. Join with Facebook, or simply fill in your email address. That’s it: You don’t have to provide bank or credit card info and the process takes less time than it took to read this sentence.
Do you plan on scoring some great shopping deals this holiday weekend? Sound off below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.