This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
Are you an iPhone user — or maybe even a groupie or fanatic — who would love to pay less for this company’s latest (or last) must-have device?
With the new iPhone XS and XS Max now available, and the iPhone XR to be released later this month, it’s an absolute iPhone frenzy! All of the major carriers are offering their own deals for various iPhone models (not just the new ones), so now is a great time to get your hands on one of these babies without paying full price! Hurry, these deals won’t last!
Here are all of the best iPhone deals out now.
Deal No 1: Free iPhone XR from Sprint
Sprint has the best deal on the iPhone XR right now, if you don’t mind leasing (i.e., you don’t need to own your phone). Right now, signing up for Sprint’s Flex Lease can get you an iPhone XR for absolutely free.
- You must sign up for an 18-month Flex Lease and trade in an eligible phone.
- You must keep your line activated for the entire lease period to get the full discount. If you cancel your account early, the remaining nondiscounted balance on the phone will be due.
- This deal is available to new lines and upgrades for existing Sprint customers.
Deal No. 2: Hundreds of dollars off various iPhones from T-Mobile
T-Mobile is offering up to $390 off various iPhone models, including the XS, XS Max, X and 8.
- You must sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- You must trade in an eligible iPhone (must be in good condition).
- Your discount comes on a prepaid Mastercard, which you’ll receive within six to eight weeks, and a monthly trade-in credit (on your bill).
- You can get up to $390 off the iPhone XR, XS or XS Max, and up to $360 off the iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X (depending on which phone you trade in)
- If you cancel your T-Mobile service before the end of the installment plan period (24 months), the remaining nondiscounted amount will be due.
Deal No. 3: Buy an iPhone XR, and get one free from Verizon
Verizon is offering a buy one, get one free deal on Apple’s latest iPhone.
- You must add a new line with Verizon.
- You must sign up for an installment plan (24 months) for both lines.
- Discount will come in the form of monthly credits applied to your bill (spread out over 24 months).
- If you cancel your Verizon line before 24 months are up, you’ll owe the full remaining nondiscounted balance on the iPhone.
Deal No. 4: $450 off a second iPhone from Sprint
- You must lease an iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X on Sprint’s 18-month Flex Lease program.
- Your second iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X must also be on a Flex Lease.
- Your $450 discount will be applied as monthly credits on second line over the course of the lease.
- If you cancel your line early, the full remaining balance on the iPhone will be due.
Deal No. 5: Buy one, get one deal from AT&T
If you have a friend or family member who also wants a new iPhone, then this deal might be for you. AT&T is offering a buy one, get one deal on various iPhone models, with up to $700 in discounts.
- Eligible phones: iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max
- Get up to $700 off the second phone (only the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will be free and other models will be discounted, but not free).
- Requires DirecTV service (except in some locations).
- You must sign up for AT&T’s installment plan: AT&T Next (36 months) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 months).
- Discount will come as monthly bill credits spread out over the lifetime of your chosen installment plan.
- If you cancel your line early, the full remaining balance on your iPhone will be due (the nondiscounted balance).
More from WhistleOut:
- “How to Pick the Best Cellphone Plan”
- “Best iPhone Deals for September”
- “The 3 Best Times to Buy a New Cellphone”
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.