I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks when you dine in before 11 a.m. (print first) [9/19].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $5 off a $25 carry-out order (print first) [9/19].
Health and beauty
- Baby care: Free Yes to Baby Carrots bubble bath — an $8 value — with the purchase of a Yes to Baby Carrots product at DrugStore.com [9/27]. Yes to Baby Carrots is the Yes To brand for babies and toddlers.
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 108870) [9/28].
Office and school
- Office Depot: Free SurPrize card worth $10 to $250 with a $10 purchase in stores and online [9/30]. The card is valid throughout October.
- Flash drives: Up to 50 percent off eight SanDisk models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Smartphone trade-in credit: Walmart and Sam’s Club will start offering $50 to $300 credit for smartphone trade-ins Monday [expiration unknown].
- Tablet trade-in: Trade in an iPad for a Microsoft store gift card worth at least $200 [10/27].
- Dell computers: Up to $370 off select laptop and desktop models during the Summer Clearance Sale online [9/18].
- Dell electronics: Up to $150 off monitors, printers and accessories during the Summer Clearance Sale online [9/18].
- Board games: $3 off Hasbro classics — including Battleship, Jenga, Monopoly, Operation, Taboo and Twister — and app-based games like Draw Something and Words With Friends in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Fisher-Price toys: $3 to $10 off each of 14 items for babies, toddlers and kids — including from the Laugh & Learn, Little People and Imaginext lines — in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].