The average American spends thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours getting to work each year. Here’s what you can do to improve your commute.
Author Archives: Karla Bowsher
New research shows more people are opting to delay claiming Social Security. But should you follow them?
These 10 hospitals have price markups well above average — and a large number of them reside in one state.
Don’t pay $3 for a single razor blade. Follow these tips to dramatically cut the cost of one of life’s most expensive personal care routines.
New research shows your workout can benefit from something that was believed to be detrimental in the past.
The marijuana exposure rate among children under age 6 rose nearly 150 percent in the U.S. in recent years. Find out how children are being endangered.
Two leaders at public universities earn seven figures annually. Find out who they are.
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers