Father’s Day is this Sunday — June 17. But if you forgot to buy a gift or make dinner plans, you still have time enough to fix that.
First, check out “22 Fabulous Dad-Pleasing Father’s Day Gifts, Each Under $50.”
Then, check out the following deals you’ll find for Dad — and in some cases, yourself or anyone else — this weekend.
As always, call ahead to your nearest location to confirm it’s participating in these offers.
- Anywhere you buy a beer: Anyone with a smartphone and the free app Ibotta can get up to $5 cash back on the purchase of a beer on Sunday. Start by downloading the app. Then, select the “Hops for Pops” rebate in the “Any restaurant or bar” category. After your purchase, upload a photo of your receipt through the app.
- Boston Market: Anyone can get a family size meal for $29.99 Friday through Sunday with coupon. It includes a whole rotisserie chicken, half a rack of ribs, four sides and four pieces of cornbread.
- Hooters: Dads get 10 free boneless wings with the purchase of any 10 wings on Sunday.
- LaMar’s Donuts: Dads get a free small coffee and nonspecialty doughnut on Sunday.
- Long John Silver’s: Anyone can get a free Chicken or Fish and More Meal with the purchase of one Chicken or Fish and More Meal now through Sunday with coupon.
- Red Lobster: Anyone can get two generous coupons for free with the purchase of $75 worth of gift cards. The coupons are good for either a free appetizer or $10 off the purchase of two adult dinner entrees. For more offers like this, check out “15 Restaurants Giving Away Free Gift Cards.”
- TCBY: Dads get free frozen yogurt on Sunday.
- The Spaghetti Warehouse: Dads get a free meal on Sunday. It includes Dad’s choice of the Our Incredible 15-Layer Lasagne or other Original Spaghetti entree; salad or soup; and sourdough bread.
- Wienerschnitzel: Dads get a free Old Fashioned Sundae on Sunday.
For more ways to find gratis grub, check out “23 Restaurants Where You Can Get Free Food Right Now.”
Do you plan to take advantage of any deals this Father’s Day weekend? Let us know which ones — comment below or over on our Facebook page.