The frenzy surrounding holiday preparations often means my household eats out more frequently at this time of year.
Whether you can relate to that harried feeling or you just enjoy grabbing an occasional meal out without sacrificing your budget, you’ll probably appreciate these delicious deals we’ve rounded up.
As always, call ahead to confirm your local restaurant is participating in a chain’s promotion.
- Applebee’s: Free entree (your choice of five options) with the purchase of one entree (five options) when you dine in.
- Bonefish Grill: New offer each day during the “12 Days of Bonefish Grill” promotion through Monday, Dec. 12. Thursday’s offer is a three-course meal for $14.90 with coupon.
- Cardpool.com: Up to 20 percent off cards for about 20 restaurants as of Thursday morning.
- IHOP: Free kids meal with the purchase of each adult entree when you dine in from 4 to 10 p.m. through Dec. 18.
- Outback Steakhouse: 10 percent off two lunch or dinner entrees, 15 percent off three entrees or 20 percent off four entrees when you dine in or take out through Sunday with coupon.
- Papa John’s: 40 percent off all regular-menu-price pizzas online with promo code HOLIDAY40 through Dec. 25.
- Raise.com: Up to 30 percent off gift cards for dozens of restaurants as of Thursday morning.
- Restaurant.com: Extra 50 percent off printable discounted restaurant gift certificates with promo code MAKE.
- Sonic Drive-In: Buy-one-get-one-free wings from 5 p.m. to close on Mondays through Thursdays.
- Wendy’s: Unlimited Frosty treats with a $2 key tag during 2017.
For more deals, check out “17 Restaurants Offering Free Gift Cards for the Holidays.”
Do you plan to take advantage of any restaurant promotions this weekend? Let us know below or on Facebook.