Forbes released a list of 2008 and 2009 model cars not worth buying used, based on data they compiled from “multiple sources including reliability surveys, safety ratings, resale values and our own experiences road-testing the vehicles over the years.”
In other words, people told Consumer Reports and J.D. Power & Associates that these cars have problems…
- BMW X5
- Cadillac STS
- Chevrolet Aveo
- Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon
- Chrysler Sebring / Dodge Avenger
- Chrysler Town & Country / Dodge Grand Caravan
- Dodge Nitro / Jeep Liberty
- Jaguar XF
- Jeep Wrangler / Wrangler Unlimited
- Lincoln MKS
For the details on what’s wrong with these models, check out the Forbes article.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.