Ebates.com is recognizing Independence Day by offering double cash back at select retailers this week.
As the cash-back portal puts it:
With Double Cash Back at Ebates and July 4th sales, you can find incredible savings on everything that makes you proud to be an American.
While this promotion is tied to the upcoming holiday, you will earn double cash back on anything you buy online from the participating retailers, which include:
- American Eagle Outfitters: Offering 4 percent cash back this week
- AT&T U-verse: Up to $150
- GoDaddy: 14 percent
- Groupon: 6 percent
- HP: 6 percent
- HSN: 4 percent
- J. Crew: 3 percent
- Kohl’s: 6 percent
- L.L. Bean: 4 percent
- Macy’s: 6 percent
- Omaha Steaks: 7 percent
- OshKosh B’gosh: 5 percent
- Overstock: 4 percent
- QVC: 3 percent
- Saks Fifth Avenue: 8 percent
- Samsung: 10 percent
- Sears: 6 percent
- Teavana: 6 percent
- Travelocity: Up to 10.5 percent
You’ll also earn cash back on anything you buy online — this week and in the future — from any of more than 2,000 retailers that partner with Ebates.
So far this year alone, I’ve already earned $30.67 from Ebates — or as I like to see it, Ebates has paid me $30.67 to go shopping for things I was going to buy anyway.
So if you haven’t already, sign up for an account here. All that’s required is an email address.
Once you’re signed up, all you have to do to earn cash back is:
- Every time you buy something online, start by visiting Ebates’ website and signing in.
- In the search bar at the top of Ebates’ site, enter the name of the retailer where you want to shop.
- Click on Ebates’ orange “Shop Now” button for that retailer. This will redirect you to the retailer’s website, where you can then shop as usual — while earning cash back on most anything you buy there.
You will receive your cash back four times per year, as long as you’ve accumulated at least $5.01 in cash back. Ebates will either mail you a check or make a deposit to your PayPal account on the following dates:
- Feb. 15
- May 15
- Aug. 15
- Nov. 15
What Independence Day promotions do you plan to take advantage of? Let us know below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.