If you love Target’s Drive-Up service, here is some good news: It is about to get better.
Drive Up allows shoppers to order items through the Target app, then have their order brought out to their car for free when they arrive at the store. The retailer says this service is one of the most popular perks it ever has introduced.
Drive Up is a different service than Target’s free Order Pickup option, which requires you to go inside the store to pick up your online order but does not require you to order via Target’s app.
In 2022, two new features will be added to Drive Up. You will be able to:
- Add an order from Starbucks Cafe in Target to your Drive Up order, meaning both orders will be brought out to your car
- Make product returns via Drive Up
Target says no pickup time window will be required to take advantage of the new perks.
For more Target news, check out “Target and Walmart Unveil Home Organization Product Lines.”
Before shopping at Target, be sure to check out:
- “5 Ways to Get Target Gift Cards for Free“
- “8 Things I Always Buy at Target“
- “15 of the Worst Things to Buy at Target“