Does a job with lots of openings, an hourly rate of at least $20, high potential for growth and flexible work options sound too good to be true? It’s not.
In fact, job search site FlexJobs highlights 20 such careers in its list of “High-Potential Flexible Jobs for 2017.”
If you’re looking for a change, and you need more work flexibility in your life, these jobs are in high demand AND they regularly offer flexible work options.
The jobs had to meet the following to be included on FlexJobs’ list:
- Faster-than-average growth rates between 2012 and 2016
- Many job openings
- Predicted faster-than-average growth rates through 2024
- Pay of at least $20 an hour
FlexJobs says these are the top 20 high-potential flex jobs for 2017:
- Account executive
- Account manager
- Business development
- Business process analyst
- Client services coordinator
- Data scientist
- Financial analyst
- Front-end developer
- Genetic counselor
- Information security analyst/manager
- Medical director
- Nurse — ICU
- Nurse practitioner
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Office manager
- Operations analyst
- Operations manager
- Physical therapy assistant
- Product manager
Read more about these 20 careers at the FlexJobs website.
What do you think of the FlexJobs list? Any surprises? Share your thoughts below or on Facebook.