Photo (cc) by ume-y
If you have plans to eat out this weekend, plan to not pay full price. Five national restaurant chains are offering great discounts:
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Take $10 off a food purchase of $35 or more through April 6. This offer is valid on both dine-in and carryout purchases — just print the coupon or display it on your mobile device. BJ’s has locations in more than 20 states.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Take 20 percent off your entire food check through Sunday (March 27). This offer is valid on both dine-in and carryout purchases with the printable coupon or code “DINNER20.” Carrabba’s has locations in most states, but this offer is not valid at the Kirby or Woodway locations in Houston or at airport locations.
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Take $2 off one or $4 off two adult dinner entrees through April 6. LongHorn has locations in most states, but this offer states it is valid at participating locations, so call ahead to confirm that your nearest restaurant will accept it.
- Olive Garden: The “Buy One Take One” dinner deal is back. Arguably the Italian restaurant chain’s best discount, it involves two entrees for the price of one — a total of $12.99, to be exact. Olive Garden has locations nationwide but notes that prices for this offer may vary in New York City, Alaska and Canada.
- Outback Steakhouse: Take 15 percent off your entire food check, or get a kids meal for $2.99 with the purchase of one adult entree, through Sunday. These offers are valid on both dine-in and carryout purchases with the respective printable coupon — but note that they cannot be used together. Outback has locations nationwide, but these offers are not valid in California.
For example, as of Friday morning, Raise.com was selling Olive Garden gift cards for as much as 23.8 percent off their face value. That means you could purchase a gift card good for $100 in Olive Garden grub for only about $76.
What’s your favorite way to save money when eating out? Let us know in a comment below or on our Facebook page.