Olive Garden’s “Buy One Take One” dinner deal has returned.
Arguably the Italian restaurant chain’s best discount, it involves two entrees for the price of one — a total of $12.99, to be exact.
The first entree, which comes with unlimited soup or salad plus breadsticks, is to be eaten at the restaurant. The second entree is to be taken home.
The only catch is that you can’t order just anything on the menu but must choose from specific, select entree offerings.
The dine-in entree options include four standard entrees and three premium entrees, which are available for an additional cost (which is unspecified online):
- Fettuccine Alfredo (standard entree)
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara (standard)
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (standard)
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno (standard)
- Smoked Mozzarella Chicken (premium)
- Baked Parmesan Shrimp (premium)
- Sausage Stuffed Giant Rigatoni (premium)
The take-home entree options are the same four standard entrees.
Olive Garden’s fine print also notes that prices may vary in New York City, Alaska and Canada.
The “Buy One Take One” offer is back only for a limited time — the website does not give a precise time frame — so don’t wait too long to take advantage of it this go-around. You can find your nearest location on Olive Garden’s “Find a Location” Web page.
For more ways to save money on your next meal, whether you dine out or eat at home, check out:
- How to get free flapjacks — and five other sweet deals — today, March 8, for National Pancake Day
- Coupons.com’s “Food” and “Beverage” printable-coupon categories
- Restaurant.com’s featured deal
Have you ever redeemed the “Buy One Take One” Offer at Olive Garden? Share your thoughts in our Forums. It’s a place where you can swap questions and answers on money-related matters, life hacks and ingenious ways to save.