Photo (cc) by jasonlam
Curly fries. Homestyle fries. Cheese fries. Crinkle-cut fries. Sweet potato fries. Shoestring fries. Steak-cut fries. Waffle fries.
No matter which type of fries is your favorite — in our area, my absolute favorite are the “world famous” cheese fries at Hoagieville in Missoula, Montana — you’re invited to celebrate National French Fry Day on July 13 by enjoying a plate (or two) of delicious, crisp-fried potato goodness.
Here are five places you can score a great deal on an order of fries today:
- BurgerFi: You can feast on a free order of regular fries at BurgerFi with a purchase of The CEO burger on July 13. Click here for BurgerFi locations.
- McDonald’s: Download the McDonald’s app and get a free medium order of french fries with the purchase of a large sandwich through July 24. You can also get a free medium fries with any purchase at McDonald’s on Fridays through July 24.
- IHOP: Through July 31, you can feast on free unlimited seasoned fries with the purchase of a burger at IHOP.
- Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar: All fry baskets and skillets at Arooga’s are buy one, get one free on National French Fry Day from 11 a.m. on.
- Wienerschnitzel: Get a chili dog and a small order of fries from Wienerschnitzel for $1.99 through the end of July with this coupon.
You can also check out your favorite local restaurant to see if they’re offering a deal on fries today. If you’re lucky, you may be able to combine it with one of the great deals available through Restaurant.com.
What’s your favorite style of fries and your favorite place to get them? Sound off below or on our Facebook page.