Photo (cc) by decjr
If you plan to dine out this week or over the weekend, chances are that there’s no need to pay full price.
Here are a few examples why:
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: $10 off a food purchase of at least $35 through May 4 with coupon.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: 15 percent off your entire food purchase through April 29 with coupon. Not valid at Kirby or Woodway locations in Houston or at airport locations.
- Carvel Ice Cream: Free junior-size cone with your choice of vanilla, chocolate or Oreo ice cream from 3 to 8 p.m. ET today, Thursday, April 21, which is Carvel’s Free Cone Day. Valid at participating locations. Starting today and continuing while supplies last, Carvel is also selling $1 coupon books worth more than $20 in savings, with proceeds going to the American Red Cross.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free classic or signature egg sandwich with the purchase of one egg sandwich — and three other deals — through May 5 with coupon (one coupon per person). Valid at participating locations; not valid at hospitals, airports, hotels, colleges or military bases.
- IHOP: Free kids meal with the purchase of every adult entree through May 6 when you dine in between 4 and 10 p.m. Valid at participating locations.
- Olive Garden: Free $10 bonus card with the purchase of a $50 gift card through May 15. The bonus card is valid from June 1 through June 30. Olive Garden normally offers this promotion during the holidays but is offering it now for Mother’s Day, which falls on May 8 this year.
- Restaurant.com: Additional 55 percent off discounted restaurant gift certificates through 11:59 p.m. PT today with promo code DESSERT.
You can also save money when eating out by first purchasing discounted gift cards from reputable marketplaces such as Raise.com and Cardpool.com. For example, as of Thursday morning, Raise.com was selling Olive Garden gift cards for 19 percent less than their face value.
What’s your favorite way to save money when eating out? Let us know by commenting below or on Facebook.