Another holiday weekend brings another reason to enjoy a meal out with family or friends.
Here are a few ways you can do so without paying full price:
- Applebee’s Grill & Bar: Get $5 off your first online order or app order of at least $25 with code 5OFF25.
- Cardpool.com: Get as much as 24 percent off the face value of gift cards for more than two dozen restaurants.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Rack up free entrees via the new summer rewards program, Chiptopia, which kicks off Friday, July 1.
- Longhorn Steakhouse: Get $3 off two lunch entrees or $5 off two dinner entrees with the corresponding printable coupon through July 11.
- Raise.com: Get gift cards for hundreds of restaurants for as much as 50 percent off the face value.
- Restaurant.com: Get $25 gift certificates for $10. To learn more about saving money with discounted restaurant gift certificates — among other tips — check out “12 Ways to Slice Your Next Restaurant Check in Half.”
- Starbucks: Get any flavor grande (16-ounce) Frappuccino for $3 from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday through Monday, July 4, at participating locations. This includes the new Caramel Waffle Cone flavor.
If you also plan to do any grocery shopping this weekend, don’t forget that Costco members can shop at Sam’s Club for free through Monday, July 4.
Do you plan to take advantage of any Independence Day deals? Let us know which you’re most excited about below or on our Facebook page.
Find the right financial adviser
Finding a financial adviser you can trust doesn't have to be hard. A great place to start is with SmartAsset's free financial adviser matching tool, which connects you with up to three qualified financial advisers in five minutes. Each adviser is vetted by SmartAsset and is legally required to act in your best interests.
If you're ready to be matched with local advisers who will help you reach your financial goals, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.