A new month means another batch of printable coupons is available from Coupons.com.
A huge source of printable manufacturer coupons, Coupons.com releases new coupons at the start of each month, and sometimes at other random times.
The key is to print them as soon as possible after they appear on the website. These coupons are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so what’s available one week could be gone by the next week.
Here are a few examples of the more than 500 offers currently available — which amounted to about $750 in savings as of Monday morning:
- $1.50 off Bertolli olive oil (51 ounces) — and more than 100 other food coupons.
- Up to $2 off Dunkin’ Donuts coffee products (the kind sold in grocery stores) — and dozens of other beverage coupons.
- $2 off any Pepcid product — and dozens of other health care coupons.
- Up to $2 off Persil, Gain, Tide and Febreze laundry products — and dozens of other household coupons.
- $3 off a Eucerin body lotion or creme product (2 to 16.9 ounces) — and more than 100 other personal care coupons.
- Up to $4 off various Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food products — and dozens of other pet care coupons.
To search for more coupons by type, go to the Coupons.com home page and use the “Categories” pull-down menu.
Using Coupons.com is free. You can sign up for an account, but it’s not required.
The only requirement is that you download Coupons.com’s “Coupon Printer” program to your computer to be able to print Coupons.com’s coupons.
If you’ve already installed it, there’s no need to do so again on the same computer.
If you have yet to install it, the website will automatically prompt you to install the program the first time you try to print, making installation easier. Just click a couple of buttons when prompted.
The site’s best practices explain why the printing program is necessary:
“Real coupons require special software to print proper bar codes and limit the number of prints of each coupon.”
For step-by-step instructions, visit the “How do I print a coupon?” help page.
Do you use printable coupons? Let us know why or why not below or on our Facebook page.
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.