No matter whether they’re super spicy, sweet, covered in barbecue sauce or drizzled in oil and lemon seasoning, chicken wings are one of Americans’ favorite foods.
There’s no better time to enjoy a plate of wings than Friday, July 29, which is National Chicken Wing Day.
Here are eight places where you can score a sweet discount — or even free wings — today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Half-priced wings on July 29.
- Hooters: All-you-can-eat traditional wings for $14.99 or boneless wings for $12.99.
- East Coast Wings: Purchase wings on July 29 and score a coupon for five free wings to use between July 31 and Aug. 4.
- P.J. Whelihan’s: Endless wings for $14.99 on July 29.
- WingHouse Bar & Grill: Buy 10 wings, get five free on National Chicken Wing Day.
- Wingstop: Make an online order wing purchase between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on July 29 and get five free classic or boneless wings.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings: All-you-can-eat wings for $12.99 on National Chicken Wing Day.
- Arooga’s Grille House &Sports Bar: 59-cent wings from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on July 29.
What’s your favorite wing flavor? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.