If you’ve considered joining Sam’s Club — or even if you haven’t — now might be a good time to act.
Sam’s Club is currently offering new members a $220 membership offer for $45 through Sept. 5.
The wholesale club’s basic membership level — called Sam’s Savings — costs $45. But with this deal, you get a lot more for that same price.
This $45 annual membership deal includes:
- A free upgrade to the highest of three membership levels, called Sam’s Plus, which normally costs $100
- A free $20 Sam’s Club gift card or e-gift card
- $100 in Instant Savings
The perks you’ll enjoy only as a Sam’s Plus member generally include:
- Cash rewards that you can put toward purchases or membership fees or redeem for cash.
- An extra year of coverage with the purchase of a Protection of Care Plan.
- Early shopping hours to help you avoid crowds.
- Extra discounts on select prescription drugs.
Note that there are two ways to take advantage of this offer. Your choice determines whether you redeem the offer in a club or online, and whether you receive a gift card or e-gift card:
- Enter your email address on the offer page. Then, Sam’s Club will send you an email that you can bring to your local club. This will allow you to redeem the offer in the club and receive a gift card.
- Click on the blue “Join Now” button on the offer page. Then, you will be prompted to follow steps online. This will allow you to redeem the offer online and receive an e-gift card.
If you’re unsure whether there are any Sam’s Club locations in your area, go to the Sam’s Club home page and click on “Your club” near the top-right corner.
To learn more about getting your money’s worth at this wholesale club, check out “7 Clever Ways to Save Money at Sam’s Club.”
Have you shopped at Sam’s Club recently? Let us know below or on Facebook.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.