Photo (cc) by JeepersMedia
Target is rewarding its shoppers and helping them save money with a long list of Target gift-card-with-purchase deals.
If you’re getting ready to welcome a new baby to your family, this online deal may be for you: If you spend $500 on select nursery items – like a crib, dresser, changing table and bedding, among other items – you will receive a $100 gift card. The online only deal is good through Feb. 27.
If you spend $100 or more on diapers, training pants, wipes and formula, then you’re also eligible for a $25 Target gift card. The deal expires Feb. 27.
You can also earn Target gift cards for purchases of everyday items, including a $5 gift card with a $20 beauty purchase and a $10 gift card with the purchase of pet care items. Again, all of these deals expire on Feb. 27.
If you have to go shopping anyway, why not spend money and get rewarded with a Target gift card? Here are just a few of the retail giant’s gift-card-with-purchase deals, including a recap of the deals I’ve already mentioned:
- $100 gift card with $500 purchase of select baby furniture and baby bedding – online only
- $25 gift card with $100 purchase of diapers, training pants, wipes and formula
- $5 gift card with $20 purchase of select beauty items. Expires Feb. 27
- $10 gift card with $40 purchase of select health care items
- $5 gift card with purchase of two select Arm & Hammer, Bounce, Bounty, Cascade, Charmin, Downy, Gain, OxiClean, Puffs or Tide household items
- $5 gift card with purchase of two select dog treats
- $10 gift card with purchase of three select pet care items
For a complete list of Target promotions, including many numerous Target gift-card-with-purchase deals, click here.
Also remember, Target offers free shipping on all orders over $25.
Do you shop at Target? Are you a fan of retailers’ gift-card-with-purchase deals? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.