Perhaps you’ve never heard of Green Monday, but don’t let that stop you from taking advantage of the deals.
This retail holiday, which falls on the second Monday in December, is something of a second Cyber Monday: You can find deals as big as on Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
Following are some of the best discounts you will find at some of the biggest retailers this Green Monday.
- Echo Dot smart speakers: 50% off the standard model, 43% off the Kids Edition and 42% off the model with a clock
- Echo Input (which lets you use a regular speaker as a smart speaker): 71% off
- Fire TV Stick 4K + Echo Dot bundle: 40% off
- Fire HD 8 Tablet: 38% off
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet: 40% off
- Air fryers: Up to 30% select Dash models
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 6-Quart 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker: 50% off
- Braun Multiquick Vario Hand Blender: 40% off
Computers and printers:
- Apple MacBook Air Laptop: 30% off
- HP Chromebook 14-Inch Laptop: 32% off
- HP photo printers: Up to 54% off select models
Toys and games:
- Magazine subscriptions: A few dozen titles — from “Real Simple” to “National Geographic Little Kids” — are just $5 (Note: Print magazine subscriptions on Amazon may automatically renew after the initial subscription period, but you can avoid auto-renewal by canceling the subscription at any time before the initial period ends.)
- Tara gourmet caramels: 20% off
Deals available today only:
- Bedding and bath: 30% off
- Furniture: 30% off
- Kids bedding and decor: 30% off
- Christmas lights: 30% off Philips and Wondershop brands
- Video game accessories: Extra 15% off (Note: This extra discount appears once you put an item in your cart.)
Other noteworthy deals:
- Apple iPads: Up to $100 off the iPad 10.2-inch (seventh-generation model) or iPad Air 10.5-inch (2019 model)
- Vacuums and floor care: Up to 30% off
- Toys and games: Save an extra $25 on purchases of $100 or more, or an extra $10 on purchases of $50 or more (Note: This extra discount is applied at checkout.)
- Women’s sweaters: Up to 50% off
Other retailers with Green Monday sales
What’s the best Green Monday deal you’ve seen so far? Share it by commenting below or on the Money Talks News Facebook page.
Find cheaper car insurance in just minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.