You can worry about burning the cookies or forgetting to water the tree. But you shouldn’t stress over your holiday shopping list — at least not if you have an Amazon Prime membership.
The below shipping deadlines enable Prime members to buy gifts as late as Dec. 24 and still receive them by Christmas Day.
Plus, you have quick access to a wide selection of gifts at great prices, thanks to Amazon’s “Last-Minute Deals” section. Or, draw inspiration from Amazon’s “Most Wished For” lists, which showcase products often added to wish lists and gift registries.
These collections change daily, but we’ve rounded up some of today’s best bargains for you.
The following items get at least four stars from reviewers, and are on sale today, with some steeply discounted.
Just be sure to compare prices around the web before you buy. Also, note that although prices you see here will almost always be accurate, they may differ slightly from what you’ll see at Amazon.
Getting Amazon purchases delivered before Christmas
Amazon is known for free shipping, but if you want a gift to both ship for free and arrive before Christmas, take note of Amazon’s cutoff dates.
The retailer recently announced these dates for free shipping with delivery before Christmas 2019:
- Dec. 14: Last day to order and get free delivery on orders over $25 (which is free for everyone)
- Dec. 18: Last day to order items eligible for Standard Shipping (free for Prime members)
- Dec. 22: Last day to order tens of millions of items (free for Prime members)
- Dec. 23: Last day to order more than 10 million items eligible for One-Day Delivery (free for Prime members)
- Dec. 24: Last day to order millions of items eligible for Same-Day Delivery (free for Prime members who place orders of more than $35 by 9:30 a.m. local time)
If you’re unsure whether an item will arrive in time, look at the shipping details that Amazon provides on the webpage for the particular product. This information is generally located on the right side of the page, near the yellow “Add to Cart” button.
What’s the best gift idea you’ve seen this season? Share it with us by commenting below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.