One week after JCPenney kicked off its first “Penney Days” sale as part of a new marketing campaign, the department store chain started a new one.
This week, shoppers can get any bath towel, bath rug, pillow or window covering from the JCPenney Home collection for just 1 cent if they also purchase one such item at the regular price.
This buy-one-get-one-for-1-cent sale runs through Saturday, March 12, in stores and online.
Today only, JCPenney is also selling JCPenney Home towels in the color “flax” for 1 cent — no additional purchase necessary. This particular promotion is available only on March 9 in stores and is limited to one per customer while supplies list.
Also this week, JCPenney is offering a coupon good for an additional 10 to 20 percent off certain items:
- Extra 20 percent off eligible apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry and home purchases if you pay with a JCPenney credit card
- Extra 15 percent off eligible apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry and home purchases if you pay with any other payment method
- Extra 10 percent off select watches, salon products, furniture, mattresses, custom blinds and shades purchases (regardless of payment method)
This coupon is valid through Saturday, March 12, in stores and online. To use it online, enter promo code 4SAVENOW when prompted during the checkout process.
To save even more money at JCPenney — or at most any other major retailer — always remember to:
- First visit a reputable online marketplace that sells discounted gift cards — such as Raise.com or Cardpool.com — and search for gift cards and e-gift cards for the retailer you are about to shop. For example, Raise.com was selling JCPenney gift cards for as much as 19.7 percent off their face value as of Tuesday night. If you purchased such a card, you’d effectively save an additional 19.7 percent on whatever you use it to buy at JCPenney.
- Then, if you shop online, visit the retailer’s website by going through a cash-back portal like Ebates.com. As is the case with Raise.com and Cardpool.com, signing up is free — it requires only an email address and a few seconds of time.
What’s your take on JCPenney’s new buy-one-get-one-for-1-cent sales? Share your thoughts with us below or on our Facebook page.
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.