Photo by Stock Creative / Shutterstock.com
How does $614.27 worth of printable or digital coupons sound?
That’s what I found this morning on Coupons.com, which has released a new batch of coupons for September. A few examples:
- Up to $4.50 off Wonka candy — including Bottle Caps, Gobstoppers, Laffy Taffy, Nerds, Runts, Spree and SweeTarts
- Up to $5.50 off paper towels
- $10 off a box of Synodrin capsules (for joint pain and arthritis)
- Up to $33 off Vicks products — including DayQuil, NyQuil, Sinex VapoInhaler, VapoRub and ZzzQuil
- Free Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner with the purchase of a Pantene shampoo
- $4 off a Neutrogena makeup product for the face
- $2.50 off a Neutrogena makeup product for lips or eyes
- $5 off Purina Pro Plan bagged dry dog food — any size or variety
- Up to $7 off Purina Beneful dog food products
- Up to $5 off Fancy Feast cat food products
You might see slightly different offers, depending on where you live and when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Just don’t wait too long to print or save any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a computer and a loyalty card: Click on “LOYALTY COUPONS” at the top of Coupons.com’s website to find out if your grocery store loyalty card is compatible with Coupons.com coupons. If it is, you can electronically send coupons from the website to your loyalty card — no printing necessary. Then, use the card at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices.
What’s your favorite way to save money? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.