How would you like to save $267.96 at the grocery store, drugstore or big-box store this month?
That’s how much in potential savings I found Wednesday in the form of digital and printable coupons on Coupons.com. The site has issued a new batch of coupons for August.
Savings include coupons for:
- $2 off Kellogg’s cereals
- $1 off Nutri-Grain breakfast bars
- $2 off Pop-Tarts toaster pastries
- $1 off Tabasco sauce
- $2 off Boost nutritional drinks
- Free 20-ounce Coca-Cola product with the purchase of one such product
- Up to $2 off Purell multi-surface disinfectants
- Up to $4 off Excedrin products
- $2 off Lotrimin Ultra
- Up to $5 off CeraVe products
- Up to $12 off CoverGirl makeup
- Up to $4 off Gerber baby foods
- $2 off Playtex baby bottles or Drop-Ins liners
You might see slightly different offers, depending on where you live or when you visit Coupons.com or open its app.
How to use Coupons.com
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random times.
Just don’t wait too long to redeem any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time. So, the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. The app allows you to redeem coupons without having to print them, or to submit photos of your receipts and earn cash rebates, depending on the store where you are shopping.
For other ways to save at places like the supermarket, check out “6 Ways Your Phone Can Slash Grocery Costs.”
What’s your favorite money-saving app? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.
Find the right financial adviser
Finding a financial adviser you can trust doesn't have to be hard. A great place to start is with SmartAsset's free financial adviser matching tool, which connects you with up to three qualified financial advisers in five minutes. Each adviser is vetted by SmartAsset and is legally required to act in your best interests.
If you're ready to be matched with local advisers who will help you reach your financial goals, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.