Office Depot and OfficeMax are taking early holiday sales to a new level — and a new month.
The office supply store chains, both owned by Office Depot Inc., kicked off what they describe as “early Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals” on Oct. 30.
For early holiday sales, that’s the earliest start date — and the only October start date — that we’ve seen so far this year.
You’ll find early Black Friday sales in stores and online every day from now through Nov. 26, which is the day after the actual Black Friday. Different deals will be part of these sales each week.
Now through Nov. 6, early Black Friday deals available in stores and online include:
- Dell Inspiron 15 laptop with Intel Core i7 processor — $499.99 (regular price $799.99)
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop with Intel Core i3 processor — $299.99 (regular price $499.99)
- Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch laptop with Intel Inside — $219.99 (regular price $299.99)
- Duracell power banks — 70 percent off
Additionally, you’ll find early Cyber Monday sales online only on Mondays from now through Nov. 21.
If you’re looking for more holiday sales that will start early this year, take note:
- Target will start adding 50-percent-off toy deals to its Cartwheel app on Nov. 1.
- Best Buy will host its first “special holiday shopping event” on Nov. 5.
- Sam’s Club will host a big “One Day Only” sale on Nov. 12.
What do you make of these extra early Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Let us know below or on our Facebook page.
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.