Who doesn’t love free stuff? One of the best times of year to score good freebies is either on your birthday or during your birthday month.
A number of restaurants offer free birthday desserts (or other items) and many retailers spoil their customers with birthday discounts or freebies.
I’m a big fan of free beauty products — especially when they don’t require that you make a purchase first. So I love this list of free beauty-related birthday gifts compiled by SheKnows.com.
Next time your birthday nears, instead of dreading turning another year older, take advantage of some awesome freebies from these six beauty retailers:
- Benefit Cosmetics: Enjoy a free brow arch at a Benefit Brow Bar beauty lounge on your birthday.
- Ulta: Get spoiled on your birthday by Ulta. Sign up for the Ultamate Rewards program (it’s free), and you’ll get a free birthday gift and double purchase points for your birthday month.
- Tarte: You can score a free birthday present if you sign up for the Pretty Perks Tarte Tokens loyalty program. And don’t worry, there’s no cost to sign up.
- Sephora: You can get a cool gift (right now you can choose between a mini set from either Marc Jacobs or Fresh) during your birthday month if you sign up for Sephora’s free Beauty Insider loyalty program.
- The Body Shop: As a member of The Body Shop’s Love Your Body club, you can score a $10 reward card to use during your birthday month.
- BareMinerals: You’ll receive a free birthday gift if you sign up for a free FAB (Friends and Benefits) account with BareMinerals.
Of course, the loyalty rewards programs listed above offer other benefits throughout the year, including coupons and special deals, in addition to birthday freebies.
Looking for other free birthday goodies? Check out “50 Best Birthday Freebies and Discounts.”
Do you think it’s worth it to sign up for retailers’ loyalty programs so you can take advantage of their discounts and birthday freebies? Sound off below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.