This morning, I found nearly 300 coupons worth $428.62 in savings on Coupons.com. The website has released a new batch of coupons for July.
You might see slightly different offers, depending on where you live and when you visit the site or open its app. Examples of what you might find include:
- $3 off a Huggies diapers package, 10-count or larger (found in the “Baby and Toddler” category)
- $2 off any Cetaphil Baby product (“Baby and Toddler”)
- $2 off an Aleve PM product, 20-count or larger (“Health Care”)
- $4 off a Zantac (heartburn) product, 24-count or larger (“Health Care”)
- $2 off a Head & Shoulders product, 12.8-ounce or larger (“Personal Care”)
- $5 off three Pantene products, excluding 6.7-ounce and trial/travel sizes (“Personal Care”)
- $3 off an Aveeno sun-protection product, excluding trial/travel sizes (“Personal Care”)
- Free Mederma Scar product with the purchase of one Mederma Scar product (“Personal Care”)
- Free bag of Purina One SmartBlend dry dog food, 8-pound or smaller, with the purchase of one bag (“Pet Care”)
- $3 off a package of Dog Chow dry dog food, 15-pound or larger (“Pet Care”)
Coupons.com offers free access to a ton of manufacturer coupons, which you can redeem in multiple ways:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a computer and a loyalty card: Click on “LOYALTY COUPONS” at the top of Coupons.com’s website to find out if your grocery store loyalty card is compatible with Coupons.com coupons. If it is, you can electronically send coupons from the website to your loyalty card — no printing necessary. Then, use the card at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. It enables you to access coupons while on the go.
For more ways to save money at the click of a button, check out:
- “Top Money-Saving Smartphone App Just Got Even Better“
- “7 Free Sources of Manufacturer Coupons You Can Find Online“
- “6 Secret Places to Find Coupons for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables“
What apps do you use to save money? Tell us about them below or over on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.