It seems Olive Garden has noticed that Americans are eating out less often these days.
The Italian-American restaurant chain has brought back its “Buy One Take One” entree deal.
Arguably Olive Garden’s best discount, it involves two entrees for the price of one — a total of $12.99, to be exact.
The first entree, which comes with unlimited soup or salad plus breadsticks, is to be eaten at the restaurant. The second entree is to be taken home.
The only catch is that you can’t order just anything on the menu but must choose from specific, select entree offerings.
The dine-in entree options currently include four standard entrees and three premium entrees, two of which are new:
- Fettuccine Alfredo (standard entree)
- Cheese Ravioli with Marinara (standard)
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (standard)
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno (standard)
- Pot Pie Italiano Chicken con Broccoli — new option (premium)
- Pepperoni Fettuccine Alfredo — new option (premium)
- Sausage Stuffed Giant Rigatoni (premium)
The premium options are available for an additional cost (which is unspecified online).
The take-home entree options are the same four standard entrees.
Olive Garden’s fine print also notes that prices may vary in Alaska, New York City, Puerto Rico, San Francisco and Canada.
The “Buy One Take One” offer is back for a limited time — the website does not give a precise time frame — so don’t wait too long to take advantage of it this go-around. You can find your nearest location on Olive Garden’s “Find a Location” website page.
For more ways to save money on your next meal, whether you dine out or eat at home, check out:
- Coupons.com’s “Food” and “Beverage” printable-coupon categories
- Restaurant.com’s current featured deal
- Raise‘s and Cardpool‘s discounted restaurant gift cards (including for Olive Garden)
Do you plan to take advantage of any food deals this weekend? Let us know which by commenting below or over on our Facebook page.