You know what’s better than a gift card to one of your favorite retailers? A free gift card!
So, how can you score a free Secret Rewards card — or perhaps several cards? It’s actually pretty easy. You can get a gift card by making a qualifying $10 purchase at Victoria’s Secret, or you can opt for the no-purchase-necessary mail-in entry.
But you need to follow the promotion’s entry dates, which are based on your Victoria’s Secret loyalty level. The start dates for entries are as follows:
- Angel Card: Feb. 12
- PINK Nation: Feb. 21
- General Access (non-cardholders): Feb. 25
Check out the promotion’s “official rules” here.
If you want the free gift cards but don’t want to make a “qualifying purchase,” here’s what you need to do. (Keep in mind the promotion start dates listed above.) You need to:
- Use a 4-by-6-inch index card (or a 4-by-6-inch piece of paper) and legibly print your full name, address, date of birth and email address.
- Use a No. 10 envelope to make a handwritten self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE), ensuring that it has sufficient return postage.
- Insert the 4-by-6-inch index card and the SASE into another No. 10 envelope and mail it to: Victoria’s Secret, Secret Reward Promotion, P.O. Box 139024, Dallas, TX 75313. Below the address, write in your loyalty status: “Angel Early Access Mail-In Entry,” “PINK Nation Mail-In Entry” or “General Access Mail-In Entry.”
- Angel Early Access mail-in entries must be postmarked by Feb. 24 and received by March 2. PINK Nation entries must be postmarked by Feb. 22 and received by Feb. 29. General Access must be postmarked by March 28 and received by April 4.
Victoria’s Secret says you should receive a Secret Reward Card in the mail approximately 15 business days after your entry is received.
You can submit one entry per day. For each entry you submit, you will receive one free Secret Rewards card.
Although you have the opportunity to accumulate an impressive stack of Secret Rewards cards, you can only use one gift card per visit or per online purchase and the cards can’t be combined with other discounts.
But when you’re looking at purchasing a $50-plus bra or a $100 swimsuit from Victoria’s Secret, getting $10 (or more!) off your purchase is great.
If you opt for the no-purchase-necessary, mail-in entry, all it costs you is a few minutes and postage.
What do you think about Victoria’s Secret reward card promotion? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.