If you’re a mover and shaker — you take road trips, like trying new restaurants, take a lot of flights — or aspire to get on the road more, this credit card offer is designed for you. The newly introduced Wells Fargo Propel American Express card has a substantial 30,000 point bonus after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. Better still, you get triple points for each dollar you spend on a whole array of travel and entertainment expenses. Here are some of the highlights:
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
As we mentioned, you’ll earn 30,000 bonus points when you use this card for $3,000 worth of purchases in the first three months that your account is open. In addition:
- Get 3X points when you use this card on flights, hotels, home stays and car rentals
- Get 3X points for each dollar spent eating out and ordering in
- Earn 3X points when you used this card to buy gas, pay for ride-shares and other transit
- Other purchases earn 1X points.
- This card has no annual fee and a zero percent introductory annual percentage rate (APR) for the first 12 months.
If you like to eat, drink, travel and be merry, this may be the perfect card for you. So long as you pay off your balance monthly, rack up points and do more of the same: Eat, drink, travel and be merry!
Maybe you’re in the market for a different kind of credit card — one that offers cash back or features a very low interest rate. What ever it is, you can find it on the Credit Card page of our Solutions Center.
Have you studied the terms on your credit card lately? Surprised by what you find on your statement? Share with us in comments below or on our Facebook page.