Photo (cc) by cogdogblog
Mother’s Day is little more than a month out — it’s Sunday, May 8.
If you have yet to think about what you will get for Mom this year, or have yet to actually buy it, check out Shutterfly’s current Groupon offer for a voucher worth 50 percent off.
- $40 worth of products for $20
- $60 worth of products for $30
- $100 worth of products for $50
- $150 worth of products for $75
So if you choose the first option, you’ll spend $20 on Groupon and get a voucher good for $40 worth of products from Shutterfly — a 50 percent savings.
There is no “catch,” but there are some details to note:
- The offer is available through March 31, but quantities are limited, so don’t wait too long to grab a Shutterfly voucher for 50 percent off.
- The offer is limited to one Shutterfly voucher per Groupon account. So scope out Shutterfly.com first to determine what you’d buy there to ensure you purchase a big enough voucher.
- The promotional value of the voucher expires April 30. The amount you paid for it will never expire, but be sure to order what you want from Shutterfly and spend the full value of the voucher before April 30 to make the most of the discount.
- The only types of Shutterfly products that you cannot buy with the voucher are: TripPix, Make My Book, personalized postage stamps, prepaid plans, gift certificates, Videograms, cards sent using mailing services, orders placed for in-store pickup, and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps.
Most importantly, if you ever purchase anything from Groupon, make sure to go through a cash-back portal like Ebates to maximize your savings.
Ebates, for example, is currently offering 6 percent cash back on anything you spend at Groupon. So if you bought the $100 Shutterfly voucher by going through Ebates, you’d effectively pay $47 for it instead of $50.
What do you plan to get Mom this year? Will you take advantage of any deals to buy it? Let us know below or on Facebook.