Amazon is offering a free $10 credit. If you shop on Amazon, that’s the next best thing to free cash.
Seldom do we see an Amazon promotion this good. The only hitch is that you must add $100 to your Amazon gift card balance to get the credit. In other words, if you add $100 in funds to your balance, Amazon will add another $10.
You can use a credit card, debit card or prepaid card to add money to your Amazon gift card balance. Just log into your Amazon account and then click the yellow “Reload Your Balance” button on the promotion webpage, and you’ll be set in a matter of seconds.
You do not need to buy a physical Amazon gift card to take advantage of this offer. At least in this case, what Amazon calls “your Amazon.com gift card balance” is the amount of money on what is effectively an electronic Amazon gift card linked to your Amazon account.
Your Amazon gift card balance functions much like a traditional gift card in that:
- No maintenance fees are charged.
- Money you add to it never expires.
If you’re interested in this offer, don’t wait to take advantage of it. Amazon describes it as a “limited-time offer” that “is good while supplies last.” Amazon does not specify exactly when it ends.
Other fine print you might want to note:
- The $10 credit will be automatically applied to your account within 24 to 48 hours after you add $100 to your balance.
- The offer is limited to one $10 credit per customer and account.
- You cannot use your Amazon gift card balance, including the $10 credit, to buy Amazon gift cards.
For more ways to save at Amazon, check out “10 Strategies to Save Big Bucks at Amazon.”
Do you have other great tips for saving on Amazon? Share them by commenting below or on our Facebook page.