If you plan to shop at Walmart this holiday season, the retailer is promising to make return options even better than in the past.
Beginning in October, shoppers will have a trio of new or expanded ways to return gifts and other purchases.
The new and improved return options include:
- Holiday Guarantee: This return policy has been expanded. All eligible purchases that you make can be returned through Jan. 31, 2023.
- Curbside returns: This is a new option that enables customers to return items without having to leave their cars.
- Return Pickup From Home: Walmart+ members are eligible for this new return service, in which someone from Walmart comes to your home and picks up the item you want to return. This is available from select Walmart stores. Members who use the service simply hand the return to a delivery driver, no box or label necessary.
The Holiday Guarantee started Oct. 1. Both curbside returns and Return Pickup From Home are rolling out this week and will expand to more stores in the coming months.
In addition to these three new or expanded return options, Walmart customers still have the usual options, including returning items in stores and by mail.
In addition, Walmart will offer two ways for you to give to the causes you care about this holiday season through a new program known as Spark Good. They are:
- Spark Good Round-Up: Customers can round up their Walmart purchase total, donating the change to a charity they choose when checking out on the retailer’s website or app.
- Spark Good Registry: Some nonprofits can create Walmart registries for products they need, allowing shoppers to buy and donate exactly what a charity needs.
Recently, Walmart rolled out another way for Walmart+ members to save when shopping. For more, check out “Walmart Rolls Out New Rewards Program.”
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.