Shoppers hoping to score a bargain on Black Friday can get a jump on the retail holiday now. Several stores are offering deals already.
Many retailers have planned to get an early jump on Black Friday to avoid large crowds during the coronavirus pandemic, but some are starting sales much earlier than others.
The following retailers have kicked off “Black Friday Week” sales already or will on Sunday.
In some cases, the deals are available online, and will be offered in stores later. In other cases, you can score bargains now both online and in brick-and-mortar stores.
- Amazon: Black Friday Deals Week is underway now and lasts through Black Friday. New deals will be announced daily, with many lasting just 24 hours, Amazon says.
- Belk: Black Friday deals are underway now and will stretch to Nov. 28.
- Best Buy: Nearly all deals in Best Buy’s Black Friday ad will be available beginning Sunday.
- Costco: The Holiday Savings event is underway now and runs until Nov. 30.
- Home Depot: Black Friday prices are underway now.
- J.C. Penney: Discounts on thousands of Black Friday items are already available, and the deals continue until Sunday, Nov. 28.
- Kohl’s: Black Friday Week will begin on Sunday and run through Black Friday. Additionally, Kohl’s Super Deals will be available online on Thanksgiving, and both online and in stores on Black Friday. To see these deals now, check out Kohl’s ads for Nov. 22-27 and Nov. 26-27.
- Macy’s: Some Black Friday Specials are underway already and will run through Saturday, Nov. 28. The rest become available Tuesday.
- Nordstrom: More than 1,000 Cyber Deals are available now through Dec. 1.
- Sam’s Club: The 10 Days of Thanks-Savings event is underway now and runs until Sunday, Nov. 29.
- Target: Black Friday Now runs throughout the month, with each week offering its own deals in stores and online. For details, see “It’s Already Black Friday at Walmart and Target.”
- Ulta Beauty: Black Friday Deals kicked off today online and kick off in stores on Sunday.
If you’re planning to shop online, make sure you take advantage of extra ways to save. To find out more, read: