Now that your taxes are — hopefully — done, celebrate with these Tax Day dining specials.
Before you head out on Tuesday, check out the following discounts and freebies. Most are available only on Tax Day, April 17 — except for the P.F. Chang’s and Tony Roma’s deals, which are available Monday also.
Call ahead to your nearest location to confirm it is participating in these offers.
- Boston Market: The $10.40 Tax Day Special includes a half-chicken meal, two sides, corn bread and a regular fountain drink.
- California Tortilla: Free small chips and queso with any purchase in stores. Just say “chipping in” to get the deal.
- Cicis: Adult buffets are $4.17 when you dine in. Print or show the coupon.
- Great American Cookies: Free Cookies & Cream Cookie.
- Hardee’s: Free sausage biscuit from 7 to 10 a.m. Mention “made from scratch.”
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Free turkey dog or veggie dog.
- Hungry Howie’s: Get a medium one-topping pizza for 15 cents with the purchase of a large one-topping pizza at the regular price. Online order only. Use code TAXDAY18.
- Kona Ice: Free shaved ice.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: 15 percent off takeout. Enter promo code TAX DAY when ordering online, or mention this offer when ordering or picking up. Note this offer is also available Monday.
- Schlotzsky’s: Free small Original sandwich with the purchase of chips and a medium drink.
- Sonic: 50 percent off cheeseburgers. Choose from the Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger with Medium Tots or the Classic Sonic Signature Slinger and Medium Tots.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Rib dinners are half-price under this IRS (Irresistible Rib Special) deal. They include Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Ribs, two sides and bread.
- Tony Roma’s: Visit and receive a coupon for a free Kickin’ Shrimp appetizer with the purchase of an entree on your next visit. Note this offer is also available Monday, although the coupon cannot be redeemed until your next visit.
And, after you finish your meal, don’t forget to finish off all that sensitive paperwork. Once you’ve digitized your documents, head over to Office Depot or Office Max to get a great freebie — shredding of paperwork you no longer need.
Do you plan to take advantage of any Tax Day specials? Let us know which ones — comment below or on our Facebook page.