So-called freebies often have a catch, requiring you to first purchase something else or provide contact information at the risk of getting spammed.
But not tomorrow.
That’s National Coffee Day. And the following national and regional chains are among those that will be celebrating by handing out free cups of joe with no purchase necessary.
In fact, one participant will even toss in a free doughnut. You just have to show up.
You might want to call ahead, though, to confirm they’re participating in the free celebration and at the times listed before you drive there. Most of the following sellers state that the promotion is limited to “participating locations.” (All times mentioned are local.)
- Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery: Free small coffee of any blend from 6 to 11 a.m.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free medium cup of hot or iced dark roast coffee.
- Krispy Kreme: Free 12-ounce brewed coffee and original glazed doughnut.
- LaMar’s Donuts: Free 12-ounce coffee.
- Stewart’s Shops: Free hot or iced coffee in any size or flavor, including pumpkin, after 3 p.m.
- Wawa: Free self-serve hot coffee in a size of up to 24 ounces.
What’s your favorite place to grab a cup of joe? Leave a comment below or on Facebook.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.