If the best way to shower your dad with love and appreciation this Father’s Day is to please his taste buds, you’re in luck.
We’ve compiled a list of yummy food specials for Sunday, June 19. And best of all, a handful of them are free.
Here are four awesome food freebies dads can take advantage of on June 19:
- Free chili dog: Dads who can provide “proof of fatherhood” — bring their child, a family photo or a story about their kid — can enjoy a free all-beef hot dog with chili at Wienerschnitzel.
- Free frozen yogurt: TCBY is giving dads a free yogurt on Father’s Day.
- Free pie: Dads can grab a free slice of pecan pie on Father’s Day at Shoney’s.
- Free Italian meal: Spaghetti Warehouse is celebrating dads by giving them a free meal on Father’s Day.
Although the following four food deals require a purchase, they’re still awesome treats for dads this Father’s Day:
- BOGO free sub sandwich: When dads purchase a sub, chips and medium drink from Firehouse Subs on Father’s Day, they can score a free medium sub. Click here for the coupon.
- BOGO free meal: Purchase a kids meal, and Dad can eat for free on June 19 at Roy Rogers.
- Free four-pack of beer: It’s Hops for Pops on Father’s Day at Zea Rotisserie & Grill, where dads who dine in can take home a free four-pack of Zea handcrafted beer.
- BOGO wings: Buy a drink and any 10 wings at Hooters on Father’s Day, and Dad will get 10 free boneless wings.
Also, check out these “6 Dining Deals for Father’s Day Weekend.”
How do you plan to shower your pops with love on Sunday? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page.
Find the right financial adviser
Finding a financial adviser you can trust doesn't have to be hard. A great place to start is with SmartAsset's free financial adviser matching tool, which connects you with up to three qualified financial advisers in five minutes. Each adviser is vetted by SmartAsset and is legally required to act in your best interests.
If you're ready to be matched with local advisers who will help you reach your financial goals, get started now.