Labor Day weekend is a great time to enjoy a meal out with family or friends. We’ve rounded up several ways you can do so without paying full price.
Consider calling ahead to these restaurants before driving there, though. Some deals are available for a limited time that is unspecified. Other deals, such as ones from Burger King and Wendy’s, are available only at participating restaurants.
- Burger King: $1 Classic Grilled Dogs on Saturday and Sunday. You can order up to five at a time.
- Cardpool.com: Up to 24 percent off the face value of gift cards for more than two dozen restaurants.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Free kids meal with the purchase of a burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos on Sunday (and every other Sunday during September). The freebie is for kids age 12 and under.
- IHOP: One free kids meal with the purchase of every adult entree through Sept. 25 when you dine in. The freebie is for kids age 12 and under
- Olive Garden: Free take-home entree with the purchase of one dine-in entree for a limited time.
- Outback Steakhouse: $5 off two dinner entrees or $2.50 off one, or $4 off two lunch entrees or $2 off one, through Sunday with show of coupon. The coupon can be redeemed on either dine-in or carry-out orders.
- Raise.com: Up to about 50 percent off the face value of gift cards for hundreds of restaurants.
- Red Robin: Free “Storks” movie ticket with the purchase of a $25 Red Robin gift card. You register online for and will receive a reward code good for the free movie ticket.
- Wendy’s: The small Frosty is 50 cents for a limited time.
For more, check out “12 Ways to Slice Your Next Restaurant Check in Half.”
Do you plan to take advantage of restaurant deals over Labor Day weekend? Let us know which you’re most excited about below or on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.