Millions of Americans will head to the polls Tuesday to vote for the nation’s 45th president.
After you cast your ballot, some businesses and retailers want to reward you for doing your civic duty. Here are nine impressive freebies and other deals you can score on Election Day:
- Krispy Kreme: After you vote, you can score one free doughnut — any flavor you want — at participating Krispy Kreme stores on Nov. 8. No coupon is necessary, but you do need to show your “I voted” sticker.
- Chuck E. Cheese: The pizza chain is offering a free personal pepperoni pizza with the purchase of any pizza on Nov. 8.
- Firehouse Subs: Firehouse has confirmed to Money Talks News that if you keep your “I voted” sticker, you can grab a free medium drink — no purchase necessary — at participating locations Tuesday.
- Great American Cookies: After you cast a ballot Tuesday, you can use your “I voted” sticker to nab a free cookie from Great American Cookies.
- YMCA: Participating YMCA locations across the U.S. are offering free child care services to parents who want to hit the polls sans the kids.
- Gold’s Gym: Flash your “I voted” sticker on Election Day and score a free workout at Gold’s.
- Uber: Not only can the Uber app help you find your polling place on Nov. 8, but the ride-sharing app also is offering new Uber users $20 off their first ride on Election Day with promotional code VOTETODAY.
- Marco’s Pizza: Vote for Marco’s on Nov. 8 right here, and you’ll earn a voucher for a free medium one-topping pizza.
- Zipcar: In an effort to encourage Americans to vote, the car-sharing app is making more than 7,000 vehicles available for free from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Election night. Click here for more information.
Do you know of other great deals on Election Day? Share them below or on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.