How would you like to save $301.69 at the grocery store, drugstore or big-box store this month?
That’s how much in savings I found Monday in the form of digital and printable coupons on Coupons.com. The site has released a new batch of coupons for January. To name a few examples, they include coupons for:
- $1 off Perdue Fresh Cuts chicken breast
- $1 off a Wholly Guacamole product
- Free Hershey’s Gold candy bar with the purchase of a Hershey’s bar
- $2 off a Benefiber product
- $4 off a Centrum multivitamin product
- $4 off a Citracal supplement
- $4 off a Fortify Probiotic product
- $5 off two Kiwi shoe cleaning or shoe protector products
- $5 off a Kiwi leather cleaning kit
- $1 off an Aquaphor lip product — we mention one such product in “6 Simple Solutions for Chapped, Dry Lips“
- $3 off an Aveeno Positively Radiant body lotion or body wash
- $2 off an Axe hair product
- $2 off a L’Oreal Paris Advanced hairstyle product
- $1.50 off a Nivea or Nivea Men body wash
- $2 off a Nivea Men face or post-shave balm
- $3 off a Rimmel eye makeup product
- Up to $6 off Poise liners, pads or bladder supports
You might see slightly different offers than I did on Coupons.com, depending on where you live or when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Just don’t wait too long to print or save any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. The app enables you to redeem coupons without having to print them, or to submit photos of your receipts and earn cash rebates, depending on the store where you are shopping.
For other ways to save at places like the supermarket, check out “9 Ways Your Phone Can Slash Grocery Costs.”
What’s your favorite money-saving app? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.